Friday, March 16, 2012

Believer, you have joy!

We so easily forget to just be thankful.  

From Ruthi on Granola Sentiments:  

News flash America: tons of people survive every day 
without half the BALDERDASH you buy. So how about 
you try remembering that the ultimate price was paid 
for you. So no amount of BALDERDASH will ever make 
you happy.

Believer, you have joy, happiness, 
peace and contentment in Christ. 

So try seeking it in Christ today, rather than 
in the isle you just turned down as you read this on 
your smart phone with your cart full of BALDERDASH 
you simply don't need.

"I thank God for this day/for the sun in the sky/for 
my mom and my dad/for my piece of apple pie/for 
our home on the ground/for His love that's all 
around/that's why I say thanks everyday/because 
a thankful heart is a happy heart/I'm glad 
for what I have that's an easy way to start/for 
the love that He shares/'cause He listens to my 
prayers/that's why I say thanks everyday."

Such a simple melody and words. But how often 
we forget them. 

There's grace for you. 

And thank God Almighty there's grace for me. 
Lord knows I need it.


No comments: