Sunday, June 17, 2012

Remember When: Happy Father's Day

Gentle Ladies...fellow handmaidens of God Almighty...


It is a day and it is a time to remember and honor and love the fathers in our lives.


Glorify our Heavenly Father for He is the perfect father.  Live your life for Him and then appropriately show you appreciate and care for the men in your lives who are fathers or men who represent and teach others like a father.


Proverbs 15:23
A man finds joy in giving an apt reply
 and how good is a timely word!


Life is a mist so let them know.


James 4:13-15
Now listen, you who say, “Today or tomorrow we will go to this or that city, spend a year there, carry on business and make money.”  Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes.   Instead, you ought to say, “If it is the Lord’s will, we will live and do this or that.”


For the many godly men in my life, I glorify God to have known them before glory.


For my earthly father, I am so thankful he cared and loved me as he could.


For my Beloved husband, words can not express how precious my life has been with him all these years.  I have experienced God's marvelous grace and mercy with this godly man by my side.


I remember when.. and it was all just like yesterday.
Thank you , LORD.


Remember when 

the sound of little feet was the music
We danced to week to week
Brought back the love, we found trust
Vowed we'd never give it up
Remember when


Remember when thirty seemed so old
Now lookin' back, it's just a steppin' stone
To where we are,where we've been
Said we'd do it all again
Remember when


Remember when we said when we turned gray
When the children grow up and move away
We won't be sad, we'll be glad
For all the life we've had
And we'll remember when

Alan Jackson

No comments: