Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Waiting continually for the LORD

Give ear to my words, O LORD, consider my groaning.  Heed the sound of my cry for help, my King and my God, for to You I pray.  In the morning, O LORD, You will hear my voice; in the morning I will order my prayer to You and eagerly watch.
Psalm 5:1-3

Precious Handmaidens----those of you who ache with wayward loved ones always on your mind.   Those of you: Grandmothers, mothers, sisters, daughters, sisters in Christ* …who wait, and wait for any change, for any sign of change.   For you who are war weary from waiting...

The LORD knows your sadness, He understands your painful waiting.   He is glorified by your choices to continue to live for Him in the midst of your chaos.   He is full of mercies and comfort in your anguish.   He has not forgotten your cries ~~~ instead, He knows them intimately, He cares for your wayward ones more than you can fathom.

Dear Ones, continue to run to Him, humble yourself at His feet, seek His face in all these things, and get up and do “next things” for Him even through your pain.

*
You cannot lose my love
 
You will lose your baby teeth.
At times, you’ll lose your faith in me.
You will lose a lot of things,
But you cannot lose my love.
 
You may lose your appetite,
Your guiding sense of wrong and right.
You may lose your will to fight,
But you cannot lose my love.
 
You will lose your confidence.
In times of trial, your common sense.
You may lose your innocence,
But you cannot lose my love.
 
Many things can be misplaced;
Your very memories be erased.
No matter what the time or space,
You cannot lose my love.
 
You cannot lose,
You cannot lose,
You cannot lose my love.
Sara Groves
 
*Grandfathers, fathers, brothers, sons, brothers in Christ...
 
 
 

No comments: