Monday, January 30, 2017

He's got our backs










Rose is Rose

When we are the LORD's child He holds us in His hand.  His hand is safety to us.

" 'Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’ "   Isaiah 41:10

"For I am the LORD your God, who upholds your right hand, Who says to you, 'Do not fear, I will help you.’ " Isaiah 41:13

I once heard the analogy of a small child walking with his father holding his tiny hand. As it is with little ones, this child lost his steps, but the father held on and the child's little feet flailed in the air until they came to the pavement again, all the time safe in his earthly father''s hand.

"Behold, I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands;"  Isaiah 49:16a

The LORD holds us, even when we are struggling in all our ways, He never lets go. "Our feet may be flailing", but He is there with us, holding us, being with us, helping us as we continue to walk in Him.

"Even there Your hand will lead me,
And Your right hand will lay hold of me."   Psalm 139:10

Praises to His name! 


No comments: