Sunday, December 24, 2023

People Always Need Help



We are all in need of help sometimes

Psalm 9:9-10

..."The Lord also will be a stronghold for the oppressed,
A stronghold in times of trouble;

And those who know Your name will put their trust in You,
For You, O Lord, have not forsaken those who seek You."...


..."One thing I have asked from the Lord, that I shall seek:
That I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life,
To behold the beauty of the Lord
And to meditate in His temple.

For in the day of trouble He will conceal me in His tabernacle;
In the secret place of His tent He will hide me;
He will lift me up on a rock."...


Cast your burden upon the Lord and He will sustain you;
He will never allow the righteous to be shaken.
*

Are you looking for help?

Find a well-grounded, Bible Believing Christian to talk with as they are probably able to answer your questions, point you in the right direction, or send you to another well-ground Believer who can answer your questions.
*

*




No comments: