Saturday, February 5, 2022

Rest for your souls

 

"Not-a-Schulz"

*

 Matthew 20:20-21


...“A battered reed He will not break off,


And a smoldering wick He will not put out,


Until He leads justice to victory.


“And in His name the Gentiles will hope.”


Matthew 11:28-30


... “Come to Me, all who are weary 

and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest.


Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, 

for I am gentle and humble in heart, 

and you will find rest for your souls.


For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”

*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

“Not a Shulz,” but lovely just the same. Yesterday I was thinking how much I missed my father, and the tears flowed so freely. God is love. I’m so thankful!
Nelia

The Piper's Wife said...

Thank you, Nelia. I understand completely.

I have also been thinking of my father and mother; missing them; lamenting that I could have loved them more.