Monday, May 2, 2022

Calmness in a Calm-less World

*
Romans 8:18, 28, 37-39
..."For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory that is to be revealed to us. 


And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.


But in all these things we overwhelmingly conquer through Him who loved us. 


For I am convinced that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present, nor things to come, nor powers, nor height, nor depth, nor any other created thing, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
*

Psalms 73:23-28 

(please read this Psalm in context to truly understand 
God's peace which passes all understanding)

..."Nevertheless I am continually with You;

You have taken hold of my right hand.


With Your counsel You will guide me,

And afterward receive me to glory.


Whom have I in heaven but You?

And besides You, I desire nothing on earth.

 
My flesh and my heart may fail,

But God is the strength of my heart and 
my portion forever.


For, behold, those who are far from You 
will perish;
 You have destroyed all those 
who are unfaithful to You.


But as for me, the nearness of God is my good;

I have made the Lord God my refuge,

That I may tell of all Your works."
*

No comments: