Sunday, January 14, 2024

The Level Paths... Beautiful Safety in the LORD

-Patrick McDonnell
*

Nothing like being outside with your kitties 
while they enjoy the weather among the wildflowers.

Although, today we do not know where the ground is 
under all the snow we have received!
*


..."O Lord, lead me in Your righteousness because of my foes;
Make Your way straight before me."...
*

Psalm 18:19, 33, 36

..."He brought me forth also into a broad place;
He rescued me, because He delighted in me."...


..."He makes my feet like hinds’ feet,
And sets me upon my high places."...


..."You enlarge my steps under me,
And my feet have not slipped."...
*


..."My foot stands on a level place;
In the congregations I shall bless the Lord."
*


..."Teach me Your way, O Lord,
And lead me in a level path
Because of my foes."...
*


..."And You have not given me over 
into the hand of the enemy;
You have set my feet in a large place."...
*


..."Deliver me from my enemies, O my God;
Set me securely on high 
away from those who rise up against me."...
*


..."From the end of the earth I call to You 
when my heart is faint;
Lead me to the rock that is higher than I."...
*


..."From my distress I called upon the Lord;
The Lord answered me and set me in a large place"...
*

Psalm 119: 45, 114

..."And I will walk at liberty,
For I seek Your precepts."...

..."You are my hiding place and my shield;
I wait for Your word."...
*


..."Our soul has escaped 
as a bird out of the snare of the trapper;
The snare is broken and we have escaped."...
*


..."He heals the brokenhearted
And binds up their wounds."...
*

THE LORD's SAFETY!!!
*

If anyone would like to share 
their scriptures of God's safety---
I would treasure them.
Thank you
*

No comments: