Friday, March 8, 2024

One Thousand Tongues!

 "O for a thousand tongues to sing


my great Redeemer's praise,


the glories of my God and King,


the triumphs of His grace."...

*


Psalm 118: 1, 24


"Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good;

For His lovingkindness is everlasting."...


..."This is the day which the Lord has made;

Let us rejoice and be glad in it."...

*


Psalm 34:1, 8


"I will bless the Lord at all times;

His praise shall continually be in my mouth."...


..."O taste and see that the Lord is good;

How blessed is the man who takes refuge in Him!"...

*


Psalm 91: 2, 14-16


..."I will say to the Lord, 

'My refuge and my fortress,

My God, in whom I trust!'...


...“Because he has loved Me, 

therefore I will deliver him;

I will set him securely on high, 

because he has known My name.


“He will call upon Me, 

and I will answer him;

I will be with him in trouble;

I will rescue him and honor him.


“With a long life I will satisfy him

And let him see My salvation.”

*


No comments: