Thursday, May 19, 2011

No matter what it looks like out there---run to the LORD


































Peanuts by Charles Schultz





"Life" can really be so real sometimes.  We must run to the LORD for our comfort, safety,  and strength.  We must do this no matter what it looks like out there.

"The name of the LORD is a strong tower;  The righteous runs into it and is safe."
Proverbs 18:10

Although the world can be an evil place, those of us who love the LORD God with all our hearts can find great peace in Him.

“As for me, I am like a green olive tree in the house of God;
I trust in the lovingkindness of God forever and ever.
I will give You thanks forever, because You have done it,
and I will wait on Your name, for it is good,
in the presence of Your godly ones.”
Psalm 52:8-9

No comments: