Saturday, October 29, 2011

Life is tough!

God is with you!  Shout for joy in the morning!

Life is tough.  That is just a fact.  All through our fallen time throughout the ages life is just tough.  If it isn't tough for you, then praise God and draw near to Him.  Tough times will come. 

Having a relationship with the LORD already will be your greatest asset.  Even so, He will draw you to Himself.  Will you allow this?  Will you draw closer to Him in the tough times?  Will you choose to draw near to Him in the good times?

If you are His child then you are filled with the Holy Spirit who is your teacher, comforter, your guide to drawing near to the LORDYou need only to acquiesce to Him.  Written encouragement and comfort is just a page away in the Psalms.  Plan some time with Him today and draw nearer to Him.  It is the best place to be in the good times and the tough times.

Psalm 30:1-5
"I will extol You, O LORD, for You have lifted me up, and have not let my enemies rejoice over me.
O LORD my God, I cried to You for help and You healed me.
O LORD, You have brought up my soul from Sheol:  You have kept me alive, that I would not go down to the pit.
Sing praise to the LORD, you His godly ones, and give thanks to His holy name.
For His anger is but for a moment, His favor is for a lifetime; 
Weeping may last for the night, but a shout of joy comes in the morning."

Let's learn to shout for joy in the morning even in the tough times!

No comments: