Wednesday, November 30, 2011

God's Silence

Silence can be deafening especially when you are waiting on the LORD.


In times of silence, God is preparing His best.


In times of silence.....while you are waiting on the LORD~~~perhaps in agony...God is preparing His best.


In times of silence, God is preparing His best...which He does in private and someday you will see it also.


In times of silence, God is preparing His best...sometimes He pulls back the curtain and allows you to see just a bit and this gives you hope.


In times of silence, God is preparing His best...even when all you hear is...silence. 


In times of silence....continue to run to God while...God is preparing His best.


Psalm 56:3
"When I am afraid, I will trust in you.  In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust: I will not be afraid.  What can mortal man do to me?"


Psalm 56:13
"For You have delivered me from death and my feet from stumbling, that I may walk before God in the light of life."


With great love and thanks to you, Charlotte. 

No comments: