Monday, April 30, 2012

In all thy ways acknowledge Him


If you are needing encouragement, zip over to:

Sometimes it rains, by Cherry


....With tears of weariness ...running down my face, I wrote to my daughter yesterday stating:


"I don't need a doctor. I don't need studies and surgeries. I need something beautiful. I need rain. I need blossoms on the lilac bushes we have nurtured along all these years. I need a deep breath of the air that is heavy, yet happily, laden with life-giving water.  Ah, Lord, show us life, give us life...abundant life..."
 
An hour after writing this, it began to rain...and it is still raining...

...His answer has been, Proverbs 3:6 "In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths."
 
His eye is on the sparrow...His eye is on His people.  He knows and He cares.  In this I rest and seek to glorify His Holy Name...   

...Sometimes the rain doesn't come.  Sometimes we are healed from physical or emotional ailments, sometimes we must wait for healing.  Whatever the case, I know I can rely on Him to be by my side always.  Come what may, I pray to be found praising His Name.

Thank you, Cherry, for your precious encouraging words pointing us right to the Father and leading us humbly to His feet.



No comments: