1. Present yourself as a living sacrifice for God.
2. Do not be like this evil world; Be transformed.
3. Do not think you are better than others.
4-8. Many parts are in the human body w/many
functions. It is the same way in the Christian Body
of Believers. Each of us have our gifts and jobs...so
do your gifts and jobs heartily for God.
9. Love w/out hypocrisy; detest evil; cling to what is good.
10. Always show family affection to others in the Body.
11. Serve God fevently.
12. Rejoice in hope; patient in trials; persistant in prayer.
13. Share w/the saints; be hospitable.
14. Bless and do not curse those who persecute you.
15. Rejoice w/those who rejoice; Weep w/those who weep.
16. Do not be proud; associate w/the humble.
17. Be honorable; Do not repay evil for evil.
18. Live at peace w/everyone, if possible.
19. Do not avenge yourself. Vengeance belongs to God.
20. Kindness and compassion towards your enemy; God will get their attention.
21. *Do not be conquered by evil, but conquer evil with good.*