Wednesday, June 23, 2021

The True Comforter


..."we proved to be gentle among you, as a nursing mother tenderly cares for her own children"...


John 14:26-27
..."the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all that I said to you. Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful"...

Romans 8:26-27
..."In the same way the Spirit also helps our weakness; for we do not know how to pray as we should, but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words; 27 and He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He intercedes for the saints according to the will of God"...
*

No comments: