Thursday, July 11, 2024

Love History 101

 John 8:31-32


..."So Jesus was saying to those Jews who had believed Him, 


“If you continue in My word, then you are truly disciples of Mine; 


and you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free.” 


John 14:1-6


“Do not let your heart be troubled; believe in God, believe also in Me. 


In My Father’s house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you. 


If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also.


And you know the way where I am going.” 


Thomas *said to Him, “Lord, we do not know where You are going, how do we know the way?” 


Jesus *said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me."...


John 16:12-14a


...“I have many more things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.


But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come.


He will glorify Me"...

*


No comments: