Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Precious Memories and Zillions of Batches

My Mother's fantastic peanut butter cookie recipe! 

It is probably your mother's recipe also! :o)


This is my recent batch. I make them about a teaspoon full.

My mother would make them BIG, because by the time I remember them, she had two big teenage sons who could eat a lot, thus, BIG COOKIES.

I now make these peanut butter cookies as well as all my other fantastic cookie recipes from my mother to mostly give away. Lots of "thumbs up" and "crummy" smiles!

It is amazing how just a cookie can give practically everyone a lift!

Glory to the LORD!
*

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jill,
These sure look yummy! Inspires me to get out the cookbook!
Nelia

The Piper's Wife said...

Thank you, again Nelia :o)

I did realize one thing when making these last peanut butter cookies. I had purchased a big size off-brand peanut butter. It makes a BIG difference in this recipe to use the name brand :o)

Once burned, twice learned!

Anonymous said...

I’ll remember that tip!

The Piper's Wife said...

:o).

Heeheee!