Tuesday, February 26, 2013

How do you do it?

My life is different perhaps from yours.

I live in “if you give a mouse a cookie” mode 
around the house almost everyday, so much so that I have to make myself stop finding one more thing to do, just so I can get to other things which must be done.  

I know I am not who I used to be:  able to reach tall buildings in a single bound, while keeping everything running smoothly.  But I can‘t seem to arrive at the needed  “time“ which is for practicing music, sewing, reading, sitting...


I find great comfort in knowing the LORD is with me through all of this.  Many days I remember at the opening of my work to pray for wisdom and direction so the day isn't side tracked.

Even so --- I know the LORD guides me, carries me, helps me and I do everything for His glory no matter if it is chasing that little "mouse".  He cares more about who I am in my inner person as I live and do next things for Him.

Sorry---got to go---have to see what the "mouse" wants now...


Colossians 3:12-17

So, as those who have been chosen of God, holy and beloved,

put on a heart of compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience; 

bearing with one another, and forgiving each other, whoever has a complaint against anyone; just as the Lord forgave you, so also should you.

Beyond all these things put on love, which is the perfect bond of unity. 

Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, to which indeed you were called in one body; and be thankful. 

Let the word of Christ richly dwell within you, with all wisdom teaching and admonishing one another with psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with thankfulness in your hearts to God.

Whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks through Him to God the Father.

No comments: