Thursday, April 4, 2013

Our pain turned into victory!


I thought this statement from my friend Cherry* was profound:

"Satan uses bitterness to make us feel helpless/hopeless.

God uses our pain to turn to victory; if we allow Him."


Ladies, we can easily let our helplessness and our hopelessness overwhelm us.  

If we continually remember that God is our Salvation, then we can let go and give Him our overwhelming hopelessness and helplessness.  

He can then show us His victory in us even when our circumstances do not change.  

He is our strength. 

He is our comfort.

He is our safety.

Behold, God is my salvation,
I will trust and not be afraid;
For the Lord God is my strength and song,
And He has become my salvation.
Therefore you will joyously draw water
From the springs of salvation.

Isaiah 12:2-3

* Thank you to Cherry


1 comment:

toolofhistrade said...

Thank you, Jill! We all need this reminder, don't we? I Love the Scripture you posted with this! It is one that the Lord turns me to often...water from the springs of salvation! Though the skies will not rain and the ground is powdery dust, I will fix my eyes on the springs of salvation from whence the Living Water flows!!