Wednesday, April 11, 2018

The walking wounded are among us



Thank you to Charles Schulz for understanding the joys and the struggles of real life, and for being able to put it in a form we can relate to in his Peanuts comic strip---and then, hopefully learn from it.

May you find solace and hope in the Lord in this Psalm. Glory to God!

Psalm 3
O Lord, how my adversaries have increased!

Many are rising up against me.

Many are saying of my soul,

“There is no deliverance for him in God.” Selah.

But You, O Lord, are a shield about me,

My glory, and the One who lifts my head.

I was crying to the Lord with my voice,

And He answered me from His holy mountain. Selah.


I lay down and slept;

I awoke, for the Lord sustains me.

I will not be afraid of ten thousands of people

Who have set themselves against me round about.
Arise, O Lord; save me, O my God!

For You have smitten all my enemies on the cheek;

You have shattered the teeth of the wicked.

Salvation belongs to the Lord;

Your blessing be upon Your people! Selah.




No comments: