Wednesday, April 1, 2020

If I could do anything at all...







































If I could do anything at all...that took 30 minutes to get to it :o)
I would go to the mountains with my Beloved! A gentle quiet place
in the forests to just enjoy God's creation. :o)

Psalm 121
I will lift up my eyes to the mountains;

From where shall my help come?


My help comes from the Lord,

Who made heaven and earth.


He will not allow your foot to slip;

He who keeps you will not slumber.


Behold, He who keeps Israel

Will neither slumber nor sleep.


The Lord is your keeper;

The Lord is your shade on your right hand.

The sun will not smite you by day,

Nor the moon by night.


The Lord will protect you from all evil;
He will keep your soul.


The Lord will guard your going out and your coming in

From this time forth and forever.
*

No comments: