Friday, June 12, 2020

A Promise is a Promise






































Genesis 9
"...God said, “This is the sign of the covenant which I am making 
between Me and you and every living creature that is with you, 
for all successive generations; I set My bow in the cloud, and it 
shall be for a sign of a covenant between Me and the earth.

It shall come about, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the 
bow will be seen in the cloud, and I will remember My covenant, 
which is between Me and you and every living creature of all flesh; 
and never again shall the water become a flood to destroy all flesh.

When the bow is in the cloud, then I will look upon it, to remember 
the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of 
all flesh that is on the earth.”

And God said to Noah, “This is the sign of the covenant which I have 
established between Me and all flesh that is on the earth.”...





























Psalm 27:1
"The Lord is my light and my salvation;
Whom shall I fear?
The Lord is the defense of my life;
Whom shall I dread?"

Romans 10:9-13
if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, 
and believe in your heart that God raised Him 
from the dead, you will be saved; for with the 
heart a person believes, resulting in righteousness, 
and with the mouth he confesses, resulting in salvation.

For the Scripture says, “Whoever believes in Him 
will not be disappointed.”

For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; 
for the same Lord is Lord of all, abounding in riches 
for all who call on Him; for “Whoever will call on the 
name of the Lord will be saved.”



























Philippians 4:4-9
"...Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, rejoice!

Let your gentle spirit be known to all men. 
The Lord is near.

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer 
and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests 
be made known to God.  And the peace of God, which 
surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and 
your minds in Christ Jesus.

Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, 
whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, 
whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and 
if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things.

The things you have learned and received and heard and 
seen in me, practice these things, and the God of peace 
will be with you...."
*

No comments: