Wednesday, February 25, 2015

A laugh to share:

My travel plans for 2015:

I have been in many places, 
but I've never been in Kahoots.
Apparently, you can't go alone.
 
You have to be in Kahoots with someone.

I've also never been in Cognito.
I hear no one recognizes you there

I have, however, been in Sane.
They don't have an airport; you have to be driven there. 

I have made several trips there, thanks to my children, friends, family and work.

I would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump, and I'm not too much on physical activity anymore.

I have also been in Doubt.
That is a sad place to go, and I try not to visit there too often.
 
I've been in Flexible, but only when it was very important to stand firm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jill, this was very funny!

Most of the time I feel like I'm in Sane, too, but thankfully the ones who love me make sure my trips there are brief.

-Carolyn

The Piper's Wife said...

Oh, thank you for another laugh! Thankful for your loved ones!