Thursday, November 7, 2019

Keeping the Light on



Long as I can see the light

Put a candle in the window
'Cause I feel I've gotta move
Though I'm goin', goin'
I'll be comin' home soon
Long as I can see the light.

Pack my bag and let's get moving
'Cause I'm bound to drift awhile
Though I'm gone, gone
You don't have to worry
Long as I can see the light.

Guess I've got that old travelin' bone
'Cause this feeling won't leave alone
But I won't, won't
Be losin' my way
Long as I can see the light.

by Fogerty
*
Isaiah 50:10
"Who among you fears the Lord
    and obeys the word of his servant?
Let the one who walks in the dark,
    who has no light,
trust in the name of the Lord
    and rely on their God."
*
Romans 8:26-27
"In the same way the Spirit also helps our weakness; 
for we do not know how to pray as we should, 
but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us 
with groanings too deep for words;
and He who searches the hearts 
knows what the mind of the Spirit is, 
because He intercedes for the saints 
according to the will of God."
*
There has always been a candle in the window for you,
literally and spiritually.
*


No comments: