Monday, March 22, 2021

Living for the LORD Today

 2 Corinthians 4:16-18


"...Therefore we do not lose heart,

but though our outer man is decaying, 

yet our inner man 

is being renewed day by day.


For momentary, light affliction 

is producing for us 

an eternal weight of glory 

far beyond all comparison,

while we look not at the things 

which are seen, 

but at the things 

which are not seen; 

for the things which are seen 

are temporal, 

but the things which are not seen 

are eternal."


Trust in the LORD

*


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jill,

Beautiful passage for today! Also love the Peanut's Second Day of Spring Dance ("it's all in... the toes" LOL!) and the adorable bunny from "Happy Spring".

-Carolyn

PS: if you ever see anyone here posting with the name "Carolyn" but in a manner that is utterly out of character for me, I can assure you it isn't me. Someone attempted that over at Glenn's blog, but I informed him that those unsound posts were not me. I do check your posts for replies, and I know what I have said to you (same goes for Glenn's blog). I will clarify anything that I see that isn't me.

The Piper's Wife said...

Thank you, Carolyn. Glenn did tell me about it. So sad that some people can't find something polite and nice to do in their life. I am so sorry that happened to you! Hugs!