Saturday, January 6, 2024

A Miracle of God...and It is Free to Those who Choose to Believe...Glory to God! :o)

Acts 2:38-39

...“Repent, and each of you be baptized 
in the name of Jesus Christ 
for the forgiveness of your sins; 
and you will receive the gift 
of the Holy Spirit.
 For the promise is for you 
and your children 
and for all who are far off, 
as many as the Lord our God 
will call to Himself.”...
*


..." And there is salvation in no one else; 
for there is no other name under heaven 
that has been given among men 
by which we must be saved.”...
*


..."Jesus *said to him, 
“I am the way, and the truth, and the life; 
no one comes to the Father but through Me."...
*


“Behold, God is my salvation,
I will trust and not be afraid;
For the Lord God is my strength and song,
And He has become my salvation.
*


No comments: