Sunday, February 11, 2024

A Different Life

 ~internet photo
*


I have such fond memories of my grandparents. Precious times, precious stories, sweet times of love.

It seems even those times are so far off. Simple days, slower paced, easy times to talk and share.

Since they went to be with the LORD I have thought of so many questions I should have asked them about their lives, growing up, being young adults, living in the country, and then in the big city--

I am thankful I at least had them in my life into young adulthood.

Sweet, precious times...
*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jill,
This post has brought a few tears. I heartily agree with you about grandparents. So thankful you had those growing up times to spend with them. Precious memories!
Nelia

The Piper's Wife said...

Thank you, Nelia, I look back at ALL the times I wasn't really listening...Hmmmm... I really missed out on more precious memories...