Thursday, December 2, 2010

Fear Subdued

“I heard and my inward parts trembled, at the sound my lips quivered.  Decay enters my bones, and in my place I tremble.  Because I must wait quietly for the day of distress, for the people to arise who will invade us.”

Sometimes fear encompasses me.  The fears can be personal troubles or the fear of the world sliding super fast into life as we do not know it.

I am so thankful that I am His child!  That I know Him and that I have seen His hand in my life and in other’s lives!  I know He is the One and Only and that I can trust Him!  I can praise His holy name even when chaos reigns!  I know I can give Him my fears and I can do next things because I live in His strength!

Praise Him with me:

“Though the fig tree should not blossom and there be no fruit on the vines, though the yield of the olive should fail and the fields produce no food, though the flock should be cut off from the fold and there be no cattle in the stalls, yet I will exult in the LORD, I will rejoice in the God of my salvation.  The LORD God is my strength, and He has made my feet like the hind’s feet, and makes me walk on my high places.”

Habakkuk 3:16-19

No comments: