Saturday, December 19, 2020

He is Hidden in my Heart

 

My innermost person is full of sorrows upon sorrows.


I have my own great agonies, but also those I love have their own great agonies, and those I have only heard of have agonies.


The only real place to turn is to the LORD. He is the One who can lift our heads.


This world is not our home. Every day points this out to us with more and more stings.


This CD (Hidden in My Heart, Volume 2) has His Word woven into each sweet melody. It is my favorite to hear anytime, but it is also the one I turn to when I can no longer think, I can not think clearly, or I can not think rightly. When sorrows overflow I listen to this over and over as I continue to do all my "next things" for the LORD.


I understand that some people can not deal with music, even sweet gentle music with scripture, because their agonies are far too great for them. Only His mighty Word is their solace. 


Praise God that He never forsakes us!


Isaiah 41:10

Do not fear, for I am with you;

Do not be afraid, for I am your God.

I will strengthen you, I will also help you,

I will also uphold you with My righteous right hand.’


Luke 1:37

"For nothing will be impossible with God.”


Romans 8:31

"What then shall we say to these things? 

If God is for us, who is against us? 


Numbers 6:24-26

"The Lord bless you, and keep you;

The Lord cause His face to shine on you,


And be gracious to you;

The Lord lift up His face to you,

And give you peace.’


May you seek His face, cry out to Him in truth, allow Him to hold you and guide you, and trust Him to be your Savior in Jesus Christ. 


His mercies are new every day!


* "next things" are all the things I need to do, I have to do, or I should do to keep my mind occupied on Him even in my sorrows.


No comments: