Saturday, March 19, 2022

Real Incentive!

Real Incentive for Repentance:


..."He who conceals his transgressions will not prosper, But he who confesses and forsakes them will find compassion."...


Psalm 66:18-20
..."If I regard wickedness in my heart,
The Lord will not hear; But certainly God has heard; He has given heed to the voice of my prayer.

Blessed be God, Who has not turned away my prayer Nor His lovingkindness from me."


..."If we say that we have no sin, we are deceiving ourselves and the truth is not in us.

If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar and His word is not in us."


..."In the same way, I tell you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents.”...


..."if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved;"...
*


No comments: