Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Think

Today I would like to encourage us all to think.  I mean it.  Let's really think, discern, and contemplate which is completely different than following what we hear in the mainstream media.

Now, when I say, think, I do not mean, think how you feel or think what is good for you.  If you are a new creation in the God of the Bible then you need to think Biblically.

“Wash yourselves, make yourselves clean;
Remove the evil of your deeds from My sight.
Cease to do evil,
Learn to do good;
Seek justice,
Reprove the ruthless,
Defend the orphan,
Plead for the widow.

“Come now, and let us reason together,”
Says the LORD,
“Though your sins are as scarlet,
They will be as white as snow;
Though they are red like crimson,
They will be like wool.
Isaiah 1:16-18 

No comments: