Tuesday, March 10, 2015

God's incredible creation!

Today I watched a dear friend’s Echocardiogram (Cardiac Ultrasound).  In her frailness she lay there while the Sonographer gently performed the test.   I watched the monitor and marveled at the LORD’s design.  Amazing!   

My thoughts eventually considered our intricate brains and our marvelous minds.  All of the medical advances through time have gotten us to where this non-invasive test can help my friend.

Later I was driving home after “tucking” my friend in for the rest of the day.   Our temperatures are above freezing, and our mountains of snow are melting like rushing rapids.  Everywhere I looked along my path homeward, I saw rushing rivulets of melted snow.  Exciting!

The same God who created the heart, in all of its intricacies, created water in all of its amazing attributes.

Praising God with you!


“In the beginning God created….”

Our Creator God is able to do far more than we can imagine.  

Precious sister in Christ...if you are struggling in any way, take comfort at His feet.  He is our strength and our comfort.   Allow yourself to draw nearer to Him.  He can lift your head, He can work in your difficult situations, He can hold you through whatever you are going through.

Praise His name! and live in His joy!



No comments: