Saturday, October 15, 2011

While I'm Waiting

I’m waiting 
I'm waiting on You, Lord 
And I am hopeful 
I'm waiting on You, Lord 
Though it is painful 
But patiently, I will wait 
I will move ahead, bold and confident 
Takeing every step in obedience 
I will serve You 
While I'm waiting 
I will worship 
While I'm waiting 
I will not faint 
I'll be running the race 
Even while I wait 
I'm waiting 
I'm waiting on You, Lord 
And I am peaceful 
I'm waiting on You, Lord 
Though it's not easy 
But faithfully, I will wait 
Yes, I will wait 
I will serve You while I'm waiting 
I will worship while I'm waiting 
I will serve You while I'm waiting 
I will worship while I'm waiting 
I will serve you while I'm waiting 
I will worship while I'm waiting on You, Lord

by John Waller
"I waited patiently for the LORD; 
And He inclined to me and heard my cry.  
He brought me out of the pit of destruction, 
out of the miry clay,
And He set my feet upon a rock 
making my steps firm.
He put a new song in my mouth,
a song of praise to our God;
Many will see and fear
And will trust in the LORD."
Psalm 40:1-3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that song, and I love that verse!

-Emily, extendingeagerhands.blogspot.com

The Piper's Wife said...

I agree :oD