Saturday, November 7, 2020

Alone but never Alone

 

F-4 Phantom with shadow

It is easy to feel alone. We may be among people and yet still feel very alone.

Like a shadow is with us in the sunlight, the LORD is always with those who love Him, and He will hear you who are not His if you call on Him in truth.

You can be alone and always have the LORD with you! 


"Remember my misery and my homelessness, the wormwood and bitterness.

My soul certainly remembers,
And is bent over within me.

I recall this to my mind,
Therefore I wait.

The Lord’s acts of mercy indeed do not end,
For His compassions do not fail.

They are new every morning;
Great is Your faithfulness.

“The Lord is my portion,” says my soul,
“Therefore I wait for Him.”

The Lord is good to those who await Him,
To the person who seeks Him."
*

No comments: