Saturday, November 28, 2020

And here I thought I had retired!

 

Six new snowmen have been made, soon to be "Pickled" into jars with bottle brush trees, bells, artificial snow, and ribbons.


I can not even fathom how many of these little guys have been made over the last two decades. My last "canning" was a few years ago. I used up all my trees and told myself, "this is it!" 


This year I had a request from a special friend of ours for his two adult daughters. I had planned to have "Christmas in July" for him, but that didn't happen!


As I write this ~ they have been glued into their jars, dried, snow placed in, and glued shut. All that remains are the ribbons and bells around the tops!


Next week I will let our friend choose two of them for his sweet daughters :o)


Here they are all finished!






What joy to pass these little guys out!


No comments: