Monday, January 3, 2022

Life is Short: Live it for the LORD!

 

ROSE is ROSE

Funerals


Life is busy and full. We personally attend many funerals. Most of these need a Bagpiper. 

So many people.

So many lives.

So much sadness.

So much regret.

So much loss.

If you are a child of God it doesn't have to be this way as death is only temporary, where eternal life with Him is forever.

"For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain." 

“Do not let your heart be troubled; 
believe in God, believe also in Me.
In My Father’s house are many dwelling places; 
if it were not so, I would have told you; 
for I go to prepare a place for you.
If I go and prepare a place for you, 
I will come again and receive you to Myself, 
that where I am, there you may be also.
And you know the way where I am going.”

"Even though I walk through the valley 
of the shadow of death,
I fear no evil, for You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me."

"Precious in the sight of the Lord
Is the death of His godly ones."

"for if we live, we live for the Lord, or if we die, 
we die for the Lord; therefore whether we live or die, 
we are the Lord’s."

"Now I say this, brethren, that flesh and blood 
cannot inherit the kingdom of God; 
nor does the perishable inherit the imperishable.
Behold, I tell you a mystery; we will not all sleep, 
but we will all be changed, in a moment, 
in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet; 
for the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be 
raised imperishable, and we will be changed.
For this perishable must put on the imperishable, 
and this mortal must put on immortality.
But when this perishable will have put on the 
imperishable, and this mortal will have put on 
immortality, then will come about the saying 
that is written, 

“Death is swallowed up in victory. 
O death, where is your victory? 
O death, where is your sting?”

The sting of death is sin, and the power 
of sin is the law;but thanks be to God, 
who gives us the victory through our 
Lord Jesus Christ.
Therefore, my beloved brethren, 
be steadfast, immovable, always 
abounding in the work of the Lord, 
knowing that your toil is not in vain in the Lord."


Live your life for the LORD God Almighty!
*

No comments: