Thursday, January 13, 2022

The LORD Gives Strength to His Children

 

Psalm 3:3 

..."You, O Lord, are a shield about me,

My glory, and the One who lifts my head."...


John 15:18-21

..."If the world hates you,

 you know that it has 

hated Me before it hated you.

 

If you were of the world, 

the world would love its own;

but because you are not of the world,

but I chose you out of the world,

because of this the world hates you.

 

Remember the word that I said to you,

 

‘A slave is not greater than his master.’ 

 

If they persecuted Me, 

they will also persecute you;

if they kept My word, 

they will keep yours also.

 

But all these things they

will do to you for My name’s sake, 

because they do not know 

the One who sent Me."...

*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jill,

This is just sweet! Love the Peanuts and love the Scripture! You've posted a lot of good Scriptures lately. Also love the close up picture of the flying cardinal - they're such gorgeous birds!

Blessings to you and Glenn!

-Carolyn

The Piper's Wife said...

Thank you, Caroline. God's Word is so precious. And the photos and comics show up and I just have to use them :o)